Valentines day 2016 Messages | Happy Valentines day Romantic Text Messages 2016

valentines day text messages:Those days were gone when people used to send hand written love letters to express their love.we want it so easy for you to express your Valentines Day greetings through sending Romantic Valentines day Messages to the Girl . Even SMS is not in the trend right now. After the introduction to social media like Facebook and Whatsapp. Now people used to express their love by send Sweet Valentines day Message.Very few days are left for the valentines day week of 2016. Yes I am talking about Valentines Day Week

best-valentines-day-messages

So if you are planning to propose someone special then it’s a perfect time to pack your bags with Valentines Day text messages.Send these Happy Valentine day 2016 Messages for your Girlfriends or Wife through Whatsapp, Hike, BBM for free. These Love You Valentine Msgs are in English which you can send in these Love Month.

Happy Valentine day Messages

Valentines day 2016 text messages have been sent for over a century. Today man and woman might text a message to the loved ones. Here are some cute romantic text messages to send to your loved ones on 14th February 2016.
Love Someone ...Not Because They GiveYou What You Need ... !!!ButBecause They Give You FeelingsYou Never Thought You Needed!
 ***Happy Valentine day My Love Messages***
I love my eyes when U look into them,I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,I love my life when U are in it.
I have 3 parts of my heart,...1st 4 my Allah,..2nd 4 my Family,.3rd 4 myFriends.
*
*
But no part 4 u,
Becoz,
URMyHeart
***I Love You Valentine day 2016 Messages***
valentines-day-message

Best text Messages for Valentines Day

As I feel the tear go down my cheek,I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,But know my love will always last,
Even though we are a distance apart,You always have the key to my heart.

Love Cycle
When U Love,You Get Hurt,
When U Get Hurt,You Hate,
When U Hate,You Try To Forget,
When U Try To Forget,You Start Missing,
When U Start Missing,You Fall In L0ve Again
Top Messages for Valentines DayRoses Are Red, Violets Are Blue.You Are My Dream That Came True.
We Are Lovers And Will Always Be.Honestly, You Are The Only One I Will Ever See.
Happy Valentine’s Day To You My Love.We Were Truly Blessed By The One Above.
To My ValentineT-o my Valentine, with all my love,O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise,
M-ay my love for you sufficient prove,Y-earning to redeem your caustic days.
V-ortices within may drag you down.A-nchor, then, in my serenity.L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown,E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee.N-or should you deem your own love not enoughT-o be the chapel to which I retreatI-n search of a pavilion for my pain.N-o love is love unless it be a seatE-nchanted, where a stone might weep again

So these are best collection many Cool and Latest Valentine's day Messages for boyfriend or Girlfriend.Would you like to share more romantic text messages with us?