[*Best*] Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016

Best Funny Valentines Day Poems :Every girl wants a boyfriend who can make her smile whole day. On the auspicious occasion of Valentine’s Day how can you forget to make her laugh? Well the best way to do it is either by writing a funny poem or a song for your soul mate. You can also try a karaoke version of song to make it a bit more attractive. It will give a good impression on the mind of your girlfriend and it will also give cool impression on the mind of her friends. Well this is only the one side of people who want funny valentines day poems 2016. There are also some people who are living alone in their life. Instead of releasing frustration on others you can celebrate this day in a funny way.

Check: Short Valentine Day Love Poems

The best way to celebrate this day is by posting some funny valentines day poems on twitter and Facebook account. It is also possible that some special girl will impress with your attitude. So what are you waiting for? So you don’t have any funny valentines day poems. Well that’s not a problem. Today I am posting some cool funny valentines day poems for you. You can enjoy reading them and send these poems through whatsapp too.

funny valentines day poems

Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016

I am posting two best Funny Poems for Valentines Day. You can use anyone from them. You can also send these poems to your friends by writing them in a greeting card.

1   Silly Valentine

2  Superhero Valentine

Check : Happy Valentines Day 2016 SMS

Silly Valentines Poems

It’s Valentine’s day,And it’s really quite silly;My feelings are switching aroundWilly-nilly.

I’m happy, SO happy!Then I’m feeling SO sad;I’m gloomy, I’m joyfulOh man, this is bad!

My body is clammy,Then I’m in a deep sweat;Sometimes I’m giddy,Sometimes I fret.

I’m looking for comfort foodDeep in the fridge;Often I thinkI could jump off a bridge.

What is the reasonFor all the above?It’s Valentine’s Day,And I’m SO in love!

funny-valentines-day-poem
Check : Girlfriend to Boyfriend Valentines Day Poems

Superhero Valentines poems

Valentine, you’re in my dreams,Both daytime and at night;I dream of how you’d feel to touch,How I’d fill you with delight.

So far my dreams have not come true;You scarcely know I’m there.But if I were a super hero,Then I could make you care.

As Spiderman I’d weave a web,Lure you and catch you in it,So you couldn’t just smile and walk away,After talking less than a minute.

As Plastic Man my parts could stretch,I’d form them as you desire.We could play till we got it right;Now that should light your fire.

As Batman I’d show you sweet mysteriesIn my secret underground lair.I’d kiss and caress you to ecstasy;Say yes; just take my dare.

I might be the superhero you’ve dreamed;Don’t automatically deny me.Just put yourself in my loving hands;You won’t be sorry; try me.

You’re my personal Wonder Woman;Be my heroine, Valentine.Let me show you why you should choose me,And why you’ll love being mine.

funny-valentines-day-poems


I hope you will like this our unique post on Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016 . Enjoy this valentines day 2016 with your friends and stay happy with them