Top 10+ Happy Valentines Day Text Messages For Friends/GF/BF/Lover

Happy Valentines Day Text Messages 2016 : today we are posting the top 10 most touching Valentines Day Text Messages 2016. If you are planning to propose a girl on this valentine season then you should express it in style. Girls always love those boys who can listen to her problems and helps them to in their difficulties. If you have these qualities then you all have to do is to confess your love by giving her most touching Valentines Day message. Everybody knows no one can express love in words. But we can use the best heart touching words to express our affection.

Top-10-most-heart-touching-valentines-day-messages

Happy Valentines Day Text Messages For Friends/GF/BF/Lover

Writing a heart touching message is not an easy task. You have to choose the words very wisely. You have to create a good rhyme of words that will touch your crush’s heart. To make this task a bit easy we posting the Top 10 most touching Valentine’s Day text messages for her / him. below. You just have to buy a Valentine’s Day greeting card and write one message in it. After reading the message, I can assure you that your crush will fall in love with you. So what are you waiting for? Pick up one copy and pen start writing them. You can also send these messages through Facebook,Whatsapp,Wechat,line also.. This is the modern way of expressing love.

valentines-day-heart-touching-messages

Collection of Top 10 Valentines Day Text Messages For Husband, Wife,Lover

I'm enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma and
Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't have the words to make you feel better
But I do have arms to give you a hug
And a heart thats aching to see u smile again
Happy Valentine's Day!

There's no one else I ever knew
Who appealed to me the way you do.
Please don't return my heart to me
Because it's yours "for keeps" you see!
Happy Valentine's Day text messages for boyfriend,girlfriend.

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

heart-touching-messages-valentines-day

You walk with me and I will fall in love with the roads, you hold my hand and I will fall in love with that moment
Be my valentine and I will fall in love with my life!
Just proclaiming I love you
on this valentine day.

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

Even though you are my valentine
by default because you are my wife,
I want you to know that you still
give me those 5th grade Valentine’ day feelings.
Happy Valentine’s Day

I thought love was just
a mirage of the mind,
it’s an illusion, it’s fake,
impossible to fine.
But the day I met you,
I began to see that
love is real and exists in me.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016

Love is not as simple as candle & roses,
Love is day-to-day living, taking time,
making time to be there with
open arms I giving heart…
Love is the special life we share…
will be with you… forever…
Happy Valentine’s Day text messages

My dear Valentine,
You a glass of sweet wine,
I hope you'll be mine,
Till the end of time!

valentines-day-best-messages

I hope you will like our best collection of Top 10 most heart touching Valentine’s Day text messages. If you want to add some more love messages of valentines day to our love library then you can send your custom message through contact us. We would love to publish those messages.