Best Valentine Day Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Wallpaper, Images

Below we have provide Best Valentine Day Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Wallpaper, Images. As we all know that Happy valentines day 2016 has come so we have taken in mind to post on Best Valentine Day Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Wallpaper, Images so that you can enjoy getting them easily.Valentine is a day which is made for all the people that share the bond of love and care, because of the history behind it. It is not hidden from anyone that Valentine’s Day is celebrated to cherish the love bond but only few people know that, it has been celebrated on the names of two saints named Valentine. That is why Valentine’s Day is also known as Saint Valentine’s Day. Both of them were sentenced to death because of which 14 February is celebrated in their memory. Although this is one of the most popular days but there is no official holiday on this day. Because of the sacrifice made by these two men, this day has left a history behind it.

Best Valentine Day Quotes, SMS, Wishes

 “On valentine’s day every girl should deserve a rose rather than one”
― PureDragonWolf

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
- Maya Angelou

“The only thing we should scream into the world is love.”
― Jill Telford

There is nothing on this
earth more to be prized than true friendhip.

- Thomas Aquinas

Best Happy Valentines Day SMS
My dear Valentine…
Time stands still..
whrn our arms entwine..
and your heart
beats with mine.!
I’m so glad that you are mine.!

Happy Valentine’s day.!!

You may be miles apart..
but never a hug apart.!

So me’s here with sumthing’…
that will bring you closer to me.!!

Happy Valentines Day.!!

Love is not as simple as candle & Roses
Love is day-to-day living; talking time,
making time to be there,
with open arms, & giving Heart…

Best Happy Valentines Day Wishes
To you belongs my love
You are the only one that I want to have.
Smile and you will make me glad.
You are the best gift that i ever had.!!

Happy Valentines Day.!!

Happy Valentines Day.!!

If I never MET you, I wouldn’t LIKE you.
If I didn’t LIKE you, I wouldn’t LOVE you.
If I didn’t LOVE you, I wouldn’t MISS you.
But I Did, I do and I will…!

By smiles….
You are far from me.!!

By thoughts…
You are close to me.!
By hearts..

You are in me.!!

Happy Valentine’s day,!!!

Happy Valentine Day Wallpaper, Images







This year share your love and your emotions, and express it in the most efficient way. You can take help of BestValentine Day Quotes and SMS to say what you want to say. The smile of the person we love is the most important for us, so let them keep smiling by reading your messages and quotes. You can even send wishes with the help of wallpapers and images, which is also amongst innovative ideas. There are thousands of messages and SMSs available on web and that too in many languages, so that, you can send wishes in your own language. If you think this is hard to find then let me tell you, all you need to have for this is internet connection and either a laptop or a mobile. You can not only download these valentines day images but you can also send them to the person you want in the innovative ways. This year send your best wishes through images with the help of best sentences on them.