{{Top 10}} Rude Valentines Day Poems: Anti Valentine Poems 2016

Anti Valentine Poems 2016: 14 February is said to be a day for lovers. Rude Valentine’s Day Poems 2016 or Anti Valentine PoemsYou can easily a lot of love birds hanging out in the market or malls. While some people enjoy this day happily on the other side there are also some people who hates this day. Well no one can deliberately hate this day of love. Its just because of there bad experiences in life. Many people broke up with their partners recently. And those people feels very frustrated while watching the love birds in the market. To be honest I am spreading any hatred through this post. Everyone has right to speak voice for himself/herself. Well for those people I am writing this post in two different rude valentines day poems to release their frustration.

Rude Valentines Day Poems: Anti Valentine Poems 2016

Valentine’s Day is also good day for gift sellers. Many e-commerce websites also claimed that they made some good extra bucks on valentine’s day. If you feel that its all waste of money. Then you either had a break up recently or you still don’t find your true love till now. To release you frustration you can celebrate Anti Valentine’s Day Quotes and Sayings with your friends and party like a boss with them. This will release a lot frustration.

Check: Anti Valentines day cards 2016

anti-valentines-day-rude-poems

Anti Valentine Poems or Songs

No party is complete without songs. So you can play anti valentine’s songs in your party loudly. Just dance on that songs and forget all your problems. Today we are posting Anti Valentine’s Day song also let me present some of the rude valentines day poems that you can send it to your ex.

Lyrics of Anti Valentine’s Day Song

I went up to Memphis
And I met Delia there Found her in her parlor
And I tied to her chair
Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone
She was low down and trifling
And she was cold and mean
Kind of evil make me want to Grab my sub machine
Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone
First time I shot her I shot her in the side
Hard to watch her suffer
But with the second shot she died
Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone

Rude Valentine’s Day Poems: Anti Valentine Poems

Poems are the best way to describe your emotions in front of someone. I will strongly suggest you to write a cool anti valentine’s day poem and send it to your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend. Believe me you will feel much better.

Read: Valentines day Love Poems 2016 

Everyone cannot write good poems. So to make this task a bit easy I am sharing some poems with you. Just purchase a simple card, write down these poems into it, and send it to your ex.

Top 50+ Anti-Valentines Day Adult Wishes Messages Jokes


  • Sweet Comic Valentine U Make Me Smile Wid My Heart
  • U're Looks Are Laughable,Unphotographable
  • Yet U're My Favorite Work Of ArtIs Ur Figure Less dan Greek
  • Is Ur Mouth A Little WeakWen U Open It 2 Speak
  • Don't Change A Hair 4 MeNot If U Care 4 Me
  • Stay Little Valentine StayEach Day Iz Valentine's Day
Rude-valentine-poem

Second Poem


  • The little word that describes how I managed  to break No it is not love neither is it hateWe were lost in each other and this was written in our fateI had lost my will, while you sliced my heart with a  stake
  • When two pairs of eyes met, and then you were gone awayWith every single line, my journey turned grayI have lost my ability and have no reason left to prayI’m waiting for the winter to come in this hot May
  • Someone told me not too long agoThere is only a little time left for us to growAnd  even though you left me and I feel so lowBut baby you went away, while you begged ‘don’t let go.’
  • When baby you’ve made up your decision to leave me for himMake sure that you don’t regret your inner feelingI have lost the trust and the ability of believingI’m facing sleepless nights though I turn my lights to dim
  • Next time when you are hurt, don’t come running back to meI made a mistake once, I’m not a fool of the fourth degreeThere’s a reason why I let you, my luv, freeSo that when he leaves you, Baby you will see
  • The pain in my heart, is inevitableI’m being punished to love you, so unconditionalBut baby don’t you know, I’m a traditionalI’ll make your life a hell, you know that I’m capable
  • Next time, pray to your God, that he keeps me away from youCause if you come in my sight, I might just kill or sueI am impatient, I’m aggressive like a fewYou should’ve been more careful, you shouldn’t have been so rude
  • You have seen nothing, I am like a thunderstormThe partial cruelty with a hideous looking hornYou left me for him, I can feel my heart tornAnd now I’m done following the stupid social norm
  • My hatred for you is largely acceptable Although you’ve moved on, for me your irreplaceableI’m not going to wish you luck, even when I’m stableBaby you were wrong, I am uncontrollable.
  • I don’t want to get my hands dirtyI will just wait for you patientlyYour death will be the day when you come hesitantlyAnd beg me to accept your shameful apology
  • My feeling that’s responsible for my state of balanceWhich keeps me in this place, awake in a deep tranceI know that you’d be curious, to give my feeling a glanceThat love or that hate which kept me going on, was my ambivalence.
rude-valentines-day-poems

You can even send a poem card below containing the entire ambivalence rude valentines day poem to someone you hate.

I hope after sending rude valentines day poems to your ex you will feel much better. Remember life does not stop for anyone. You will find a much better love in your life. So forget all your past time and party hard this Valentine’s Day 2016. If you have any uniquerude valentines or anti valentines day poems then you send them to us. We will publish it for sure.

Search terms:

  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems 
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for him
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for her
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for boyfriend
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for girlfriend
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for wife 
  • Rude Valentine’s Day Poems
  • Anti Valentine Poems for husband.